[OpenSIPS-Users] PRI_PREFIX fields of dr_rules table

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Mon Aug 27 11:36:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

"pri_prefix" is related to dr_gateways table, it is like a "tech"prefix
used by the carrier/gw. It is not matched, but added to the request uri
when sending out the call to the Gateway.

Did you mean "prefix" of dr_rules table? These prefixes are used to
match based on the request uri, but not based on from/to header.

Best Regards

Max M.