[OpenSIPS-Users] Python module on OpenSIPS ?

shaahin shaahin.madani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 19:22:22 CEST 2012

Thanks for the response.

I need to customise the routing logic by making queries from another
database. Now that Python is out of the equation, what is the best choice of
implementing this customisation? Java & WeSIP don't seem to be good choices;
looks as if those are no longer maintained either. There remains only Perl,
I assume. I would appreciate any guide and advice.

Regards,
Shaahin