[OpenSIPS-Users] Add or modify "grp" table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Aug 24 19:10:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

You can use any names for your group (as time as there is a consistency
between DB content and opensips script).

The limitation comes from the opensipsctl which does some sanity
checking on what groups are you using. To change what is allowed, see
the opensipsctlrc file (in etc dir) where you have ACL_GROUPS.