[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA Topology hiding on mulithomed OpenSIPS

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Fri Aug 24 15:48:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

We're thinking of solving a problem by using OpenSIPS B2BUA for
toplogy hiding. So far so good, but combining that with a multihomed
installation is a little above our current OpenSIPS skills. The
separate pieces are clear, but we haven't been successful in combining
it all together in our minds based on what we can find using Google.

We have mediaproxy experience, but I'm wondering if using RTP proxy
might not be easier for a single server.

Does anyone have some configuration hints/file snippets so we don't
have to spend weeks reinventing the wheel?

--
Andreas Sikkema