[OpenSIPS-Users] Web Sockets VIA header parsing support in OpenSIPs

Hadi Ams ln.nima.nl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:06:50 CEST 2012

Dear Muhammad ,
Can you please briefly explain how to forward the traffic from Oversip to
OpenSips ?
I am not exactly sure what to change in oversip.conf (or should I try
something with proxies.conf ) and how to play with incoming traffic
settings in OpenSips .
At the moment in outgoing "REGISTER" messages, OverSip uses the private IP
address of the server in "PATH" and "VIA" headers, therefore I am not able
to receive responses from the REGISTRAR.
I am using sipml5 ==> OverSips =??=> OpenSips

your help is much appreciated.