[OpenSIPS-Users] Interfacing with opensips

Carlos Cruz carlos at nbtbizcapital.com
Wed Aug 22 22:29:06 CEST 2012

I'm just starting to evaluate sip proxies to be used as a front end to a
couple of Asterisk Servers.

Currently I have an Adobe Flex application that interfaces with Asterisk via
AMI using a socket connection. Can someone confirm or correct my
understanding that I'm able to get status evens of SIP channels via the Even
Notification Interface. For example I'm able  to receive notification that a
particular SIP channel is "ringing" .

Can my Flex application listen to these events using a socket connection or
I need to create an interface for the Linux OS (pipe)

Thanks for any help!!!

Carlos