[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy vs RTPProxy

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:04:09 CEST 2012

Hi Saul,

I don't have any specific requirements right now. Was trying to get some
ideas on what the differences are and how much load each can handle.
Something that can maybe used as reference for future for everyone. So
again, any ideas on these items:

1- Performance and stability - number of simultaneous calls
2- Features and flexibilities each provide
3- Easy of use and configuration

Thanks,
Ali Pey

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com