[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with multiple Route header

Gomtesh Jain gomtesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:23:30 CEST 2012

Hi Bogdan,
   I am doing ...

 if (!method=="REGISTER")
        {
            xlog("L_NOTICE", "Before Add Record Route TCP OPENSIPS \n");
            record_route();
            xlog("L_NOTICE", "Add Record Route TCP OPENSIPS \n");
         }

in my config .

But in 1st scenario it does not add record route .So UA1 tries to send ACK
directly to "Other proxy". Which is wrong.

 While it adds record route in 2nd scenario and all signalling works fine.

Thanx,
Gomtesh