[OpenSIPS-Users] TM - possible mi.c issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 16 10:54:00 CEST 2012

Hi Duane,

as sometime you may generate in-dialog requests, having a default Cseq
to minimum is not a good idea :). On the other hand it is a risky
gambling here.

But as you said :
1) RFC does not enforce a start value for the cseq (neither the
increment value)
2) if you do not want opensips to use default, simply push your own cseq
via the "headers" param.

Best regards,