[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] Planing 1.8.1 minor release

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Mon Aug 13 20:19:23 CEST 2012

Bogdan,

 Great work on all the improvements. There is a patch I submitted a
while back for media proxy. I explained this to Vlad that there could
be other scripts / modules effected. Basically, once you call
strip_body() on a message, internally you are still able to access
that body (in some cases an SDP). The get_body() function should not
return anything if strip_body() was called. My patch fixes this
problem only in mediaproxy by checking lumps for deleted body. A more
elegant solution would be to fix opensips internally as described
above (ie: get_body() should fail after strip_body() being called) .

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3530859&group_id=232389&atid=1086412

 It would be great if we can get this fix, or a more proper one into 1.8.1 .

Thanks in advance,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet
Toll-Free: 888.929.VOIP ( 8647 )