[OpenSIPS-Users] [Security Updates] Alerts service for free

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 13 20:12:55 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Following countless inquiries on how the Security Alerts Service runs
and looks (what's the user experience and benefit), we decided to have
this service running for free for one months.

What is the Security Alerts service ? Learn more on see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/AlertsMain

So, starting from tomorrow 14th of August, for one months, the alerts
will be automatically send on the "users" mailing list, so people can
evaluate the value and implementation of this services. You do not need
to subscribe or anything else - just follow the users mailing list (or
archive).

In respect to the paid users, we will prolong their subscription with
one more month :).

Enjoy it :)