[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.6.4 doesn't send an OK response under high load

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:59:40 CEST 2012

Hi Diego,

I looked at your pcap file and I see that your second via has this:
BC01.MBCSCR4.MSS.IMS.TIGO.COM.GT

Is this a valid address? Maybe opensips can not resolve it so it ignores
the via. Have you tried adding it to /etc/hosts.

Compare a good 200OK with one of these and see if there is any difference.

Regards,
Ali Pey