[OpenSIPS-Users] Sip user behind a NAT

Ignacio Gonzalez mylaneza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:59:58 CEST 2012

Ok aly, I will read more, i have created the configuration script already
with opensips-cp, I created a residential script and I selected the NAT
option but that option just install nathelper module, and this why I asked
you if nathelper and nat traversal module were mutually exclusive. I will
add nat traversal to my configuration script.

Another question, where can I read about the differences between
residential and trunking scripts?