[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancing with failover support

Seth Schultz sschultz at scholarchip.com
Thu Aug 2 23:13:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

Do I have to call lb_disable() to get this functionality working? In my
testing the load_balance module is attempting a gateway multiple times if I
call it again from the failure_route without lb_disable().

Does lb_disable() disable the gateway for all calls, or does it only
disable the last use gateway for the current call?

Thanks,
Seth

---
Seth Schultz