[OpenSIPS-Users] Any official instructions how to use the MI commands?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 18 00:02:46 CEST 2012

Hi, Xi!

In order to use the MI fifo, you should first take a look at the module
documentation[1]. You have there an example[2] of how a request should
be built, and also the syntax grammar[3].
Just out of curiosity, why don't you use directly the opensipsctl tool?

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/mi_fifo.html
[2] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/mi_fifo.html#id250088
[3] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/mi_fifo.html#id248321

Regards,