[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Question

Brian ipt voiplists at iptel.co
Wed Apr 11 23:40:19 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> You may want to check the setup of both your OpenSIPS radius client setup and FreeRadius server setup with regards to the dictionary used.
>
> Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I've double checked, the dictionary files I'm using are from CDRTool

/var/www/CDRTool/setup/radius/OpenSIPS/
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4.2K Dec 11  2009 dictionary.opensips
The radiusclient.conf is from the opensips source and changed so paths
and servers work.

All the attributes work including domain if the domain isn't in the
opensips domain table.

Any other thoughts?

I can put a customer in to billing_customers 0 at my.domain and then any
subscriber will match this and get the correct rates. I would really
like to get the domain support to work correctly as it should.

Is there not something obviously wrong if I delete the domain from the
opensips domain table and rating works and add it back and it doesn't?

Thanks
Brian