[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS official APT repository update

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Fri Apr 6 17:03:10 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

 We are pleased to announce the addition of a 1.8 (STABLE) branch to
the official OpenSIPS apt repository. Currently we have all all
relevant branches being checked for updates and built hourly (trunk,
1.8, 1.7 and 1.6). These are only built/updated if changes occur to
your target branch; making this ideal for use in production
environments.

 It is recommended production systems use the latest stable branch,
which is 1.8 . No more needing to install build tools on every proxy,
just apt-get it and forget it!

 For more information and installation instructions, please visit
http://apt.opensips.org .

Thanks in advance,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet