[OpenSIPS-Users] Call parking with loadbalancing

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:09:03 CEST 2012

Hi I have a Opensips server that handles registration and
loadbalancing, it load balances a few asterisk servers, I was having
issues with transfers that if each leg is on a different server it
would hangup, so Bogdan suggested I use dialogs and when opensips sees
a call on a extension, next time it wont use loadbalancing it will
just rewrite the host to the same host as initial call, therefore both
calls will be on same server.

My problem is when I use call parking, the way I did it was that calls
gets transferred to a park location by asterisk, and then other party
can pick up from the park location, problem is that the the second
person picking up park, has no way of knowing which server to retrieve
it from.

Can anyone suggest a solution please.

thanks in advance
S. Rosenberg