[OpenSIPS-Users] Question on dispatcher module

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 29 10:28:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

Here is a nice tutorial about how to do load-balacing between several
gateways :
     http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutLoadbalancing

You can force sequential requests to take the same path as the original
INVITE message by using the Record-Route mechanism. So basically you
will load-balance just the initial requests ( INVITE ), and let the
sequential requests within the dialog follow the same path.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer