[OpenSIPS-Users] Can any one answer these question it urgent

SIJIT NAIR home2cars at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:13:21 CEST 2011

Hi Friend

I am a new user to this Form and currently planning to use Opensips for our
dialer product . I am looking for some answer on the below question if
anyone can help me with this will be great help.

Using OpenSIPS as an interim solution for the proposed  for callcenter
traffic network solution until . We will use the R610 hardware

Some requirements:

1)      Must support external routing ?

2)      Will  client servers must support media routing.  Need to know how
much traffic with media routing can be supported on the R610 platform. ?

3)      The vendor servers will require no media routing, signaling only.
Need to know how many sessions can be effectively handled on the R610
platform?

4)      OpenSIPS must act as a stateful proxy. ?

5)      Must be able set CPS and Burst rate on ingress and egress trunks.?

6)      Must be able to have a management interface, private and public
signaling interfaces, and private and public media interfaces?

8)      Ability to manipulate header information for selective traffic ?

Regards
SN
IM nairsijit at hotmail.com