[OpenSIPS-Users] what parameter to use for duration in db extra

Razvan Crainea razvan.crainea at opensips.org
Fri Sep 16 17:09:34 CEST 2011

Hi Akib,

In order to get the call duration, you will have to use the new cdr
accounting, found in both OpenSIPS 1.7 and trunk.
To do that, you will only have to set the 'cdr_flag' on all the initial
Invites and the duration will be automatically inserted into the
database. Therefore the extra field should no longer be present into the
db_extra list.

Regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer