[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips load balancing performance test with SIPP

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 12:23:24 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I want to test the Performance of Load Balancing with the help of sipP in which I have been un-successful yet. But I want to simply pass the calls from OpenSIPS to the Free-Switch which are running on different ports. Let say OpenSIPS is running on 5161 and FS on 3141 on the same server using the below command:

./sipp -sn uac 64.156.193.193:5161

& in result I am getting 404 Not Found every time. Is there any mistake in the above command or I can't test both OpenSIPS & FS on the same server?

With Best Regards,

Faisal Rehman