[OpenSIPS-Users] invites from registrar through opensips and rtpproxy

hart323 free.aaa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:43:31 CEST 2011

Hi Răzvan Crainea ,

yes, you're right. It is totally wrong logic with wrong config. I wonder why
it was working even in one direction :) Anyway I fix that with
unforce_rtp_proxy() in the INVITEs from REGISTRAR thus releasing all
previous bindings, and made rtpproxy_offer("f") for 200OK from the phones ,
and rtpproxy_answer("fr"); for ACKs from REGISTRAR. Now it's working!

Thanks for the help!