[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:mediaproxy:__tm_request_in: could not create new dialog

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Sep 22 09:33:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:10 AM, k1028 wrote:

> There got to be something I am missing for 1.7. on top of this error i have
> no audio both way.
>
> IP Phone -> Opensips -> PSTN have no problem
>
> PSTN -> OpenSIPS -> IP Phone with no audio. The funny part is Linksys IP
> Phone, Linksys PAP2, Pangolin Dialer all have the same problem no audio but
> using Zoiper Dialer i have two way audio. Interestingly this only happen on
> 1.7 and it happen on both engage_media_proxy and use_media_proxy but not on
> 1.6.

To the eyes of OpenSIPS both cases should be the same, no matter if it's a SIP phone or a PSTN gateway. If you see the above error MediaProxy will not kick in, so you probably don't have two way audio.

Can you please attach a full log (level 6) when you reproduce this error?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects