[OpenSIPS-Users] Sip invite sent, not reaching dest from certain phones

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:41:33 CEST 2011

Looking at the INVITEs I bet the packet is reaching the asterisk server(I
second Abdullah) - try run a tcpdump of whole interface at asterisk server
and see if you're getting anything from OpenSIPs.

Also I found that "rport=32857" is different on the second one so replies
may get lost on that port !

Regards,
-Sammy

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:40 AM, Schneur Rosenberg <rosenberg11219 at gmail.com