[OpenSIPS-Users] Saving carrier information for asterisk

Irfan Baig glasswing09 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 01:04:56 CEST 2011

   I would like to add data in each failure block and be able to determine
what failure block was triggered by querying sip headers in Asterisk?
Are there any guidelines for using custom sip headers to communicate
information to Asterisk .. are custom headers always passed through to and
back from the carrier and any intervening sip routing framework? Whats the
function call syntax in Asterisk to retrieve a custom header added using
append_hf("C-hint: XYZ\r\n")?

Thanks