[OpenSIPS-Users] Session-Expires with incoming calls from GW with client with no Session timers

joel.oliveira joel.oliveira at interacesso.pt
Wed Sep 14 17:23:25 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Just dropping the message of "I finally did it". It seems like I was on the
right track all the time, but failed completely on something very simple:

append_hf("Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uac\r\n", "User-Agent");

It seems to me that the GW was a little stubborn on the header; I had 2
spaces ("  ") after "refresher=uac" when appending the header and that is
why the GW wasn't sending any more keep-alives, because it didn't detected
the header as valid.

Finally did it. Thanks to anyone who read this thread and if you're having
some similar problem I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,
Joel