[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Stress test problem

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Sep 12 17:56:13 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Luis Alfredo Morales Lora <
luisalfredo_ml31 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using version 3.1 and I've also tried version 3.2 and I have the same
> problem in both. I used the -trace_err to see what the errors where, and the
> problem is that while Sipp is expecting a particular response, it receives
> another, for example, while expecting and acknowledge it receives an OK. I
> used wireshark to see what was happening, and i saw that the Opensips server
> introduces a little delay  in sending each response, but what I don't
> understand is why with such a small call rate I'm having this problem.

Luis,
You didn't answer my logging questions. I've seen bad logging configurations
totally disable an opensips server. Specifically a registration server that
could handle ONE phone but not TWO. No kidding. Problem was 100% syslog
setup. Disabled logging and back up to being able to handle thousands of
phones.

This is pretty well documented and has been reported in the past. That may
be your issue.
-Brett