[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips rtpproxy and nat traversal for invite without register

hart323 free.aaa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:42:36 CEST 2011

Hi!
I have the following type of problem:
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n6775967/sip_flow.jpg

Calls (sip and media) from the outside (ip phone B)  to the inside are
successful (top part of the diagram)
But calls from inside to outside are not (bottom), because Avaya SES send
invites directly to ip-phone B and not forward it to opensips. How can I fix
this?
I think I need to rewrite CONTACT header in the register request of the
phone B to proxy's IP. But what else? How to route to Phone B after proxy
got the packets?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Alexander