[OpenSIPS-Users] Reg CDRView not showing any data

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Sep 8 15:06:42 CEST 2011

Hi Jain

In the first place check if the acc is being populated. If it is not check
the acc module parameter db_url.  If the events INVITE and BYE are in the
acc, check the stored procedure used to calculate the cdrs,
opensips_cdrs_sql (If  i remember correctly). you need to have a call to
this stored procedure each 3 minutes to generate the cdrs for calls
accounted in the acc table. Check the procedure a third time and pay
attention to the SQL steps, import the stored procedure to the database and
put the call (generate_cdrs.sh) in cron.

I hope it helps,

Flavio