[OpenSIPS-Users] relaying simple messages to all contacts

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 5 09:46:30 CEST 2011

I am wanting to have opensips relay a sent message to all subscribed
users of the sending account, except to the actual client that sent the
message.

In this way it would operate similar to Skype in that if you have 2 or
more clients logged into the same account they see bi-directional
messages, ie what your "other client" sends as well as what is received
to that account.

For example:
Alice registers from 3 different clients using identical credentials,
Alice[1], Alice[2] and Alice[3]

Alice[1] sends a message to Bob

The message should be delivered to Bob, Alice[2] & Alice[3] (but not
back to Alice[1]).

Currently when Bob sends a message to Alice, all 3 clients will get it,
so this part is working the way that is desired.

I had thought of enumerating the registrations and filtering the actual
sender and sending it back.  I am not able to get this working though.

An example of this would be helpful.

Any other ways to accomplish this would also be helpful.

Thanks

--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
website:  http://www.0xdecafbad.com