[OpenSIPS-Users] IP Header dont fragment

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Sep 2 09:43:42 CEST 2011

Hello Airton,

No, there is no parameter to disable this behaviour, but why would you
want to do that ?
I mean why not let the kernel and the MTU discovery feature handle the
fragmentation, if needed ?

You can check if MTU discovery is enabled by doing
     cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer