[OpenSIPS-Users] sipp to make call oriented test for opensips proxy

Maysoon Aaziz Alduwais malduwais1 at KSU.EDU.SA
Thu Oct 27 15:54:51 CEST 2011

In more details I'm trying to record the the sip proxy servers' load in the load balancer machine then based on the results & I'm going to forward packets as follows:

                                                                                    < UAS1
                                                            < SIP Proxy 1 <      :
       UAC1 >                                        <                        < UASn
                 >-----------Load Blancer-------<
       UACn >                                        <                        < UAS1
                                                            < SIP Proxy 2 <     :
                                                                                    < UASn

Regards

From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org [users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Vlad Paiu [vladpaiu at opensips.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 3:24 PM
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] sipp to make call oriented test for opensips proxy

Hello,

Could you please explain more in-detail what type of algorithm for load
balancing are you trying to implement ?
At [1] you will find the full description of the load balancer module
and all the things it can and can't do.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/load_balancer.html

Regards,

Vlad Paiu