[OpenSIPS-Users] Restricting Max Contacts but allowing Softphone

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Oct 27 14:02:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

The docs pretty much says it all. " This function returns true if there
are any other contacts registered, different from the ones from the IPs
avp."

The function receives an AVP, but a single AVP does not mean a single
value, as AVPs are a stack of values. So if you keep pushing IPs into an
AVP and pass that AVP to the is_other_contact func, it will return true
if, for the particular AOR in the Register message, there are Contacts
registered from other IPs  than the ones passes in the AVP.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer