[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting destination uri

Nauman Sulaiman nauman762-home at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 13:12:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have tried using dialog vals to store the contact ip in on_reply_route
the create dialog call succeeds, so is there anything else you need to set up to use dialog vals, do you need to use the Database??

 if (status=~"(180)|(183)|2[0-9][0-9]")
        {

             store_dlg_value("contact_ip","$si");
             store_dlg_value("contact_port","$sp");
           }

        }

but then i can't access them in the sequential route for the ACK
after loose_route return true

route[2]
{
            fetch_dlg_value("contact_ip","$var(ip)");
              fetch_dlg_value("contact_port","$var(port)");
             xlog("New ACK destination=  $var(ip) \n");
              xlog("New port=  $var(port) \n");

}