[OpenSIPS-Users] nathelper config

Nick nick_chang at ezmobo.com
Thu Oct 13 12:15:06 CEST 2011

Hello Andrew

Thanks.
I installed rtpproxy server OK. And then, I started opensips server OK.

I have two iphone 4, I want to test sip and video.
Network setting, one is wifi, other is 3G

3G wifi
iphone -----> opensips <- NAT device <----- iphone

I can see wifi video and listen voice in my 3G network. But I can't see
3G video and listen voice in my wifi network.

Can you give me any suggest??

Thanks advance.
Nick