[OpenSIPS-Users] Segfault in topology_hiding from the dialog module

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 3 12:43:45 CEST 2011

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.
The backtrace shows some kind of memory corruption. First of all, if you
disable the in-dialog pinging while still leaving the topology-hiding on
( don't think pinging + top_hiding is supported yet ), does the problem
still appear ? So strip the 'P' and 'p' from the create_dialog()
function calls and try it this way.

If you still experience the same crashes with pinging disabled, you
should enable memory debugging and when OpenSIPS will detect the memory
corruption, it will automatically abort. To do this, would be to enable
mem, you would have to edit Makefile.defs, uncomment the line with
-DDBG_QM_MALLOC \
and comment the line with
-DF_MALLOC \

and then recompile OpenSIPS.  Make sure that there are no commented
lines above the -DDBG_QM_MALLOC line.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer