[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Virtual Machine connecting problem

Zsolt Pintér zsoltipi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:38:26 CET 2011

Hi All!

Im a newbie thus I hope my letter will be not so disturbing!
I want to configure a SIP server with presence and conferance to use with
android softphones. Thought on doing this with OpenSIPS for presence +
Asterisk for conference.
I found the new OpenSIPS Live VM which I thought will be great for my needs
since it has out of the box features which I need ... (except presence but
I only need the 1st configuration which seems to be achievable quite
easily)
and I can integrate it with Asterisk for conference later on with the guide
on the site.

But Im having trouble connecting to the server from elsewhere then from the
same machine that I have the virtual machine on.
Im guessing this is a really lame question but: What must I do to make it
work?

thank you in advance!
regarads,
Zsolt