[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:55:37 CET 2011

I think before you start testing OpenSIPS with SIPP you need to make sure
your config or your install of OpenSIPS is actually working. Are you able
to register a softphone client? When you use ngrep or any other siptrace do
you see opensips responding to anything? When you look in syslog do you see
any errors? Is OpenSIPS even running (you started this email thread because
you thought you had to compile the opensips config)?