[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant : forced socket parameter

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Nov 24 16:11:53 CET 2011

The difference between trunk and 1.7 is that if a forced socket is
invalid, an error will be printed and opensips will stop.
On 1.7, is a forced socket is invalid, it will be ignored and a
default one will be used.
You can copy the whole module from trunk into your 1.7 repo if you
want to test the new behaviour.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

VoIP Embedded, Inc.