[OpenSIPS-Users] dp_reload

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 23 11:57:55 CET 2011

Hi Carmelo,

This command is particular to dialplan module. On the other hand, most
of the modules that load and cache data from DB do have a similar
command, like Dynamic Routing module has dr_reload, permissions module
has address_reload, nathelper has nh_reload, etc...

You need to check the documentation of the modules you are using.

On 11/23/2011 11:56 AM, wüber wrote:
> Hi Bogdan
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> Could you please tell me if this is the only possibility to load the new
> translation rules (or in general the new database info) from the database?
>
> Regards,
> Carmelo

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"