[OpenSIPS-Users] Reseting t_on_branch

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Nov 15 14:10:20 CET 2011

Vlad,

On Nov 15, 2011, at 2:02 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Why don't you write your config properly, in the sense that you keep track of when you do need a branch_route or don't need it ?
> Calling t_on_branch() for everything and then disabling it just for some cases is not the proper way to do it anyway.

I need to do it because I don't want to call that same branch route after I set a new URI on a failure route. I think it's a perfectly valid scenario, which actually worked fine until somewhere in version 1.6.

I consider this a regression that should be fixed, but if you consider otherwise I'd appreciate this is mentioned in the documentation for the t_on_branch function.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects