[OpenSIPS-Users] Reseting t_on_branch

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Nov 15 13:15:35 CET 2011

Hi,

Before OpenSIPS 1.6 one could do t_on_branch("1") and later t_on_branch("0") in order to reset it, and the branch route would not be called. Right now that's not possible anymore.

I checked the code and in version 1.5 and before, fixup_uint_null was used on the t_on_branch parameter. I understand that only checks if the value is a valid unsigned integer. Right now looks like it iterates though the existing branch routes and if it doesn't find it it will generate an error.

Is this the intended behavior? If so, is there a way to reset branch routes now? Since there is no mention about this in the migration documentation (or I'm unable to find it), can we bring this "feature" back?

Thanks and regards,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects