[OpenSIPS-Users] quota documentation

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:42:12 CET 2011

I've dig a little and found out that Quotacheck.php uses UserName as
identifier for the user and does not honour BillingPartyIdField (I've also
tried BillingPartyId) of global.inc file.

I'll try to set UserName in radius DB (which the "default" installation
does not fill in)  and I hope everything will work.

Thank you very much indeed for the fast and concise response.

Samuel.