[OpenSIPS-Users] Unable to make the load balancer work

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:12:48 CET 2011

Hello Vlad,

Thank you so much for your response, I just compiled using:

make all prefix=/usr/local include_modules="db_mysql xlog dialog
mi_xmlrpc dlg_flag load_balancer" modules
make install prefix=/usr/local include_modules="db_mysql xlog dialog
mi_xmlrpc dlg_flag load_balancer" modules

And the original load module errors have been fixed. Now I just need
to look into:

Nov  9 12:02:11 [1242] ERROR:tm:fixup_broute: branch route <2> does not exist
Nov  9 12:02:11 [1242] ERROR:core:fix_actions: fixing failed (code=-1)
at cfg line 394
Nov  9 12:02:11 [1242] ERROR:core:main: failed to fix configuration
with err code -1

route[1] {
	# for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
	if (is_method("INVITE")) {
		t_on_branch("2");
		t_on_reply("2");
		t_on_failure("1");
	}

	if (!t_relay()) {
		#sl_reply_error();
	};
	exit;
}

In terms of the log, I was referring to having opensipps write all
messages to a specific log file using
a log_file=/var/log/opensips for example. I am brand new to OpenSIPS,
and I see it's amazing potential.
Maysoon, sorry about the email hijack however, we are working on the same thing.

Ninus.