[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher or Load Balancer Module??

M.Abdulaziz malduwais1 at ksu.edu.sa
Thu Nov 3 11:58:37 CET 2011

Max, Faisal Thank you very much for contributing

The idea that I want to implement is to store # of current invites going to
each distenation (which is an opensips proxy server) in a table in the load
balancer machine & then based on the # of invites I want to make the route
(the destination with the least # of invites is the best one  to forward
calls to).

I know that this is not the best way to balance the load for sip networks
but I have to implement this method.

As far as I understand from the load balancer module it depends on the load
per resource which is a different thing than what I want to do. But is there
any way to adjust this module or the dispatcher module or you suggest me to
begin writing my design from the scratch using for example Java language?

Thank you