[OpenSIPS-Users] Killing confirmed no-ack dialogs

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Mar 30 18:24:34 CEST 2011

Hello All,
I've seen some incompatibilities pop up from time to time that leave dialogs
in the invalid "CONFIRMED NO ACK" state. In general I'd like to end dialogs
that stay in this state for more than X seconds. The idea is, either become
confirmed, or die.

I can't figure out how to do this. Originally I was going to use dialog
timeouts. Set a short timeout (60 seconds) until the dialog becomes
confirmed, but then change the dialog timeout to a long timeout (2 hours)
once confirmed. But it doesn't seem like I can do that since the dialog
timeout_avp can only be changed during a REQUEST (per docs).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brett