[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy makeann

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Wed Mar 16 17:48:18 CET 2011

Hi Chris,

I have tried in the last week. Use a normal wav file as the input (8khz, I
have used one generated by the Asterisk record function). The output will be
a file with .0, .8 and if you have the libgsm installed before compiling .3
for GSM. Specify the name of the file in the rtpproxy_stream2uac without the
.0, .3 or .8 and it will work.

Regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves