[OpenSIPS-Users] New module: registrant

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 15 15:49:52 CET 2011

Hi Ovidiu,

I see. To be honest moving more code into core (without good reason), it
is not my preferred option  as it will increase the size of the opensips
executable.

Maybe we should look into :
    1) src lib - sources which are in the opensips core tree, but not
compiled with the code - this src are to be compiled only with modules
    2) lib - libs compiled as a separate object, not linked by core,
linked by modules.