[OpenSIPS-Users] Prepaid time remaining announcement?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Mar 15 12:29:59 CET 2011

Hi Chris,

Out of the box call-control will not do such thing. You can of course modify it to do something before call expiration. Finding the relay and making it play something is a pretty ugly hack.

In my experience playing prompts in the middle of an established session can be done reliable only by inserting a fully fledged B2BUA. This is the price you have to pay for adding such feature. Other hacks will fail in one way or another depending on flow scenario, codecs etc...

Adrian